Who are currently the winners and losers in the German retail sector? What are the forecasts for the period up to 2025 and what are the prospects for high-street retail? Find out more in the latest Messe Frankfurt Management Report in cooperation with the IFH Institute.
- Management Report: Structural change (pdf, 3 MB)
- Structural change in the retail sector: positive growth in sales – number of retailers declining
- Compensating for the decline in sales in high-street retail through the integration of online shops
- Opportunity for the high-street retail trade: younger target groups have significantly higher expectations of companies and services
- Create unique digital experiences on site through multi-channel concepts